Monday, January 17, 2011

The Oinkster


I had the day off for MLK's birthday and it was the best day off I've had in a while. My brother and I started the day off with a trip to Starbucks. That's just what we do when my brother's home from school. Then for lunch we all headed out to the Oinkster for lunch. There's something about the Oinkster that I love. The idea of slow fast food is genius. I had the BBQ pulled pork sandwich and I must say I was a little disappointed. It was good, but a bit salty and the flavor was just okay. I should've gotten the oinkster pastrami. Their Ube shake was delicious and I'm not even big on ube. Keagan got his first taste of pastrami thanks to Uncle Chris. His facial expression was priceless, but he kept pulling Uncle's arm for more.

1 comment:

The Santisugis said...

keags is so cute in that photo!!!