Monday, January 17, 2011

Chicken enchiladas



I was going to make tacos tonight, but when my sister said she was making enchiladas, I decided to make some too!

Again, no recipe...not that you need one. I just threw this one together because I had some stuff on hand.

Ingredients:
corn tortillas
rotisserie chicken shredded
cheese (any kind is good-jack, cheddar...I used jack)
green sauce (I used one from the market. It's a chile verde sauce)

Set oven to 350 degrees.
warm a tortilla in a pan for a few seconds. Then dip it in the verde sauce. place chicken and cheese inside the tortilla and roll it up. Place in a 9x13 baking dish. Repeat until the whole dish is filled. Once every roll is made, top with remaining verde sauce and top with cheese. Bake in the oven for 2o minutes until cheese is melted.

I served it with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and topped it with sour cream which I mixed with lemon and a little salt.

1 comment:

The Santisugis said...

but mine weren't nearly as fancy! yum!