Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family Fun Time

Tommy and I were overwhelmed at family fun time this past Sunday.

*A little background about our Sunday dinners: Every Sunday my family gets together for a "themed" dinner. We pick a region or a main dish and everyone has to choose a dish from that particular region or we have to bring a dish that revolves around the main course. So far our dinner themes have included Chinese, Italian, Cuban, Greek, American and Japanese. It's always exciting to see what people bring.

I usually bring the dessert, but this Sunday they asked me not to.

My grandmother brought a mango cake with a congratulations message on it for me and Tommy and my dad popped open a bottle of Dom Perignon. It was such a special celebration from my family and a wonderful way to celebrate our engagement with them.

Thank you T fam.

No comments: